All Forum Comments
Comment by focus posted on FS: Pentax Magnifier F, case, instructions & box at 13/01/2013 - 23:04
A few weeks ago I was lambasted by one of the Forum members for only posting my images on the Gallery and not in the 'Your Photos' section of the Forum. At the time I didn't know that the upload rules had changed and that it's now easier to post images on the Forum It was suggested that for 'constructive feedback' it's always best to post on the Forum, as the gallery images often don't get looked at by most of the members, and any comments posted on the Gallery are usually meaningless.
Since then, I've tried to follow this advice and whilst still posting on the Gallery, I've also posted some in 'Your Photos', including a set last night. I have to say that I've been underwhelmed by the lack of interest to my image posts on 'Your Photos' and have had very little constructive feedback at all - the ones posted last night haven't even been looked at. This is in marked contrast to Gallery images which almost always attract comment, some of it very useful. I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me?
So, I would be interested in what the members think, is it best to post in 'Your Photos' or on the 'Gallery'?
Regards
David
Comment by focus posted on Gallery or Forum? at 16/09/2012 - 18:43
I heard from my reliable source that the new update will fix
the spirit level problem once and for all ......
by making the picture format circular
Comment by focus posted on should i update my firmware on pentax k5? at 07/01/2012 - 15:03
Comment by focus posted on should i update my firmware on pentax k5? at 07/01/2012 - 14:41
Comment by focus posted on Pancake 40mm or FA 50mm f/1.4? at 06/09/2011 - 18:54
Comment by focus posted on Pancake 40mm or FA 50mm f/1.4? at 05/09/2011 - 22:48
Comment by focus posted on Pancake 40mm or FA 50mm f/1.4? at 05/09/2011 - 22:40
Comment by focus posted on Pancake 40mm or FA 50mm f/1.4? at 05/09/2011 - 22:25
Comment by focus posted on k5 "this image cannot be displayed" at 22/08/2011 - 21:07
Comment by focus posted on k5 "this image cannot be displayed" at 22/08/2011 - 13:02

