Davidoff

Joined: 19th July 2008

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Brilliant! The appearance of the water suggest a fairly long exposure which, if so, was an inspired decision.

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:47


I'm hopeless with portraits like this, so I can't be anything else but impressed. If were me though, I might have been a bit kinder with respect to the skin texture and would probably have smoothed out the appearance of excess makeup on the forehead. Cheating I know, and probably have defeated the object of the picture, but I wonder how the very pretty model felt about it.

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:34


What is Dof?

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:29


Lovely scene. So good that you added the soft focus effect rather than sharpen detail.

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:19


A great composition, and I think that pushing the colour adds to the magical and unreal effect.

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:17


How did you get the thing to keep still long enough to achieve such clarity?

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:10


Lovely moody shot. Have to ask, how did you push the light beams.

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:06


Good one. I love this kind of pic. Haven't managed to get one myself, but will keep trying.:D

Comment by Davidoff on 17/09/2009 - 12:04


I'm consumed with jealousy. How did you get that dense blank background. My K10 delivers a mess of noise in dark areas and I'm thinking of slinging it and going back to Canon :evil: :twisted:

Comment by Davidoff on 16/09/2009 - 03:15


Love the dramatic effect. Technical perfection can take second place to emotive effect; can't it? :)

Comment by Davidoff on 21/05/2009 - 16:04


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo