burnhole

Joined: 3rd October 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

burnhole
Lovely images - echoing others 1&2 for me. I read this thread earlier in the day and enjoyed the google adventure to discover what lens it was and have now enjoyed the extra information given here. I'll keep my eye open but it appears a rare beast. I do a few single lens challenges with friends in London, previously I have taken my DA 21mm but recently I have been trying a newly acquired fa35/2 - both on a K3. I find the challenges difficult but the couple of keepers per outing always seem to be "not you usual style" and stretch your composition skills somewhat.

Comment by burnhole posted on A walk with one prime at 02/07/2019 - 16:52

burnhole
Reduced to £150 including RMSD now also on ebay

Comment by burnhole posted on FS : DA SMC 40mm F2.8 Limited Silver at 18/06/2019 - 10:05

burnhole
Reduced to £160 including RMSD now also on ebay

Comment by burnhole posted on FS : DA SMC 40mm F2.8 Limited Silver at 14/06/2019 - 16:42

burnhole
bump

Comment by burnhole posted on FS : DA SMC 40mm F2.8 Limited Silver at 14/06/2019 - 09:54

burnhole
Hi

SMC version of the 40mm F2.8 ltd in Silver.
Very good condition. Some small cosmetic paint scuffs - to the lens hood as can bee seen in the photos.
I have the box and the paperwork but sadly not the leather pouch.

Friends/family PayPal preferred or direct bank transfer.

£180.00 to include next day RM Special Delivery - UK only.

Reason for sale - I've acquired an FA35/2.

Regards
David

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by burnhole posted on FS : DA SMC 40mm F2.8 Limited Silver at 11/06/2019 - 12:38

burnhole
Matthias
FA35 arrived, very well packaged, and looks in great shape
Thanks for a smooth transaction
Time for some testing to see if it makes my 40mm Ltd redundant.

Regards
David

Comment by burnhole posted on FS: Pentax lenses FA77, DA50-135, DA15, FA35, DA16-45 at 23/05/2019 - 14:32

burnhole
fabulous.
what were your settings?
natural light?

Comment by burnhole posted on Harvey at 22/05/2019 - 15:43

burnhole
PM sent

Comment by burnhole posted on FS: Pentax lenses FA77, DA50-135, DA15, FA35, DA16-45 at 20/05/2019 - 12:32

burnhole
Derek - I attend lots of lectures/presentations at my local club (I've been a member for 18 months). I attend the ones in which I have an interest in the subject matter and look to learn a few things. The best presenters are relaxed and enthusiastic about their topic. I always enjoy seeing a few 'fails' along the way and a good presenter will talk about their learning journey too. Gear/location/planning/execution/composition they all make up a great presentation - offer to take questions as you present and you'll start to get a view on what people are interesting in hearing. Best of luck

Comment by burnhole posted on Camera club talk at 09/07/2018 - 17:29

burnhole
I'm not sure where you are based but SRS would give you a better price on a low shutter count K3 as trade-in for a K1.
Just a thought

Comment by burnhole posted on FS; Pentax K-3 Body only. at 06/07/2018 - 09:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo