brod

Joined: 22nd October 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

brod
None I'm afraid, one of the unlucky 50 per cent

Comment by brod posted on lens error at 24/10/2010 - 16:37

brod
Thank you. I think I've found an answer by simply googling 'lens error', which I should have done in the first place. I'll copy it in case anyone else encounters the same difficulty

http://camerarepair.blogspot.com/2007/12/fixing-lens-error-on-digital-camera.htm...

Comment by brod posted on lens error at 23/10/2010 - 15:32

brod
Oh dear! Well, thank you anyway. You haven't any idea I suppose of the probable cause?

Comment by brod posted on lens error at 23/10/2010 - 11:18

brod
I've had an optio E60 for longer than the warranty date. Suddenly, although the camera starts normally, within a few seconds it reads "lens error" and shuts down, without time to attempt any corrections. I expect this means there is some mechanical fault, but presently living in Portugal the only service available is in Barcelona and the shop where it was bought hasn't got a clue. Is it just possible anyone else has encountered this difficulty?

Comment by brod posted on lens error at 22/10/2010 - 18:10

brod
I think you're referring to a message which appears briefly before the camera shuts down? I have the same difficulty

Comment by brod posted on Lens Error at 22/10/2010 - 18:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo