All Forum Comments
Comment by brightstone posted on Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX DG at 05/12/2008 - 22:45
Mongoose wrote:
Welcome to the forum Brightstone! I hope you'll find it a helpful and friendly place.
Since you're new, you probably didn't spot it when you posted, but we have a classified adds section for buying and selling equipment. The Lenses forum is generally reserved for discussion of Pentax and Pentax fit lenses.
I'm sure one of the mods will be kind enough to move the thread for you.
It seems to be moved to the right place, and thanks for your help.Welcome to the forum Brightstone! I hope you'll find it a helpful and friendly place.
Since you're new, you probably didn't spot it when you posted, but we have a classified adds section for buying and selling equipment. The Lenses forum is generally reserved for discussion of Pentax and Pentax fit lenses.
I'm sure one of the mods will be kind enough to move the thread for you.
Comment by brightstone posted on Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX DG at 05/12/2008 - 12:11
Simon here, just joined. actually been intened to find somewhere like here, but interestingly just got here by accidence today.
Have shot with Pentax K100D around 2 years, and just updated to a K20D, as just found bloody addicted in this, and want to move on a little bit. i will upload some photoes later on, and any critics is welcome.
Anyway, nice to know everyone here.
Have shot with Pentax K100D around 2 years, and just updated to a K20D, as just found bloody addicted in this, and want to move on a little bit. i will upload some photoes later on, and any critics is welcome.
Anyway, nice to know everyone here.
Comment by brightstone posted on Hello, & Merry Xmas! at 04/12/2008 - 23:37
Newbie to here, but not new to Pentax.
A nearly-new Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX DG for Pentax is up for sale. one year old, but hardly used. supplied with all accessaries and the original box. I am looking for 190 pounds including P+P for forum member.
Also, accept exchange for the following lenses:
FA 77mm f/1.8 Ltd
DA* 50-135mm f/2.8
DA 21mm f/3.2 Ltd
(please email me to discuss about price)
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for looking!
A nearly-new Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX DG for Pentax is up for sale. one year old, but hardly used. supplied with all accessaries and the original box. I am looking for 190 pounds including P+P for forum member.
Also, accept exchange for the following lenses:
FA 77mm f/1.8 Ltd
DA* 50-135mm f/2.8
DA 21mm f/3.2 Ltd
(please email me to discuss about price)
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for looking!
Comment by brightstone posted on Sigma 24-60mm f/2.8 EX DG at 04/12/2008 - 23:18


Warehouse express are selling it new for £179.99. I bought mine from them approx a year ago for £200.00 and that was a bargain then. I believe it is a discontinued model?. A very very good lens non-the-less. CHEERS Vic
Anyway, thanks for your comments. Much better image than its popular brother 24-70mm f/2.8 macro. as mentioned above, welcome to email to discuss