bretbysteve

Joined: 13th January 2005

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

bretbysteve
£5 to include UK 2nd class post.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS - Soft lens pouch at 28/08/2012 - 15:40

bretbysteve
£4.50 to include UK 2nd class post.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS - Camera batteries for film cameras at 28/08/2012 - 15:39

bretbysteve
£7.00 to include UK 2nd class post.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS - Lens caps & metal lens hoods at 28/08/2012 - 15:38

bretbysteve
..must find that rare 12-12mm...

Comment by bretbysteve posted on Thinking the Unthinkable??? at 22/08/2012 - 20:19

bretbysteve
"Seems a bit pointless for a zoom lens"

..that was just one reason out of several. I really like Pentax and their lenses, but I am glad I switched.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on Thinking the Unthinkable??? at 22/08/2012 - 20:18

bretbysteve
If you wear glasses also beware, as some require your eye very close up to the viewfinder to see the whole frame.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS; Tenpa 1.36x magnifying eyepiece at 22/08/2012 - 20:13

bretbysteve
As I get older I find I want LESS kit, not more. I had the limited lenses 15/21/40 and 50 macro, and loved them, but a change to Nikon (sorry) has now resulted in me using just a 12-12mm and a 24-85mm and I now have far less decisions to make and love just having two lenses...the extra bulk of zooms does not hinder me and the weight of the kit bag has not changed too much.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on Thinking the Unthinkable??? at 22/08/2012 - 16:21

bretbysteve
Maybe Pentax will eventually get their autofocus to be as good as Nikon/Canon...sorry folks..

Comment by bretbysteve posted on "K-5 now officially discontinued in Japan" at 22/08/2012 - 16:10

bretbysteve
Crossed-up...enjoy Spa, I went three years ago. Take a waterproof sheet to sit on!

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS: K20d only 798 'clicks' + 18-55. Mint/boxed at 22/08/2012 - 11:45

bretbysteve
I put the dimensions on, so anyone can see which of their own lenses it may, or may not fit. I would call it a 'medium' size pouch and will fit a whole host of lenses.

Comment by bretbysteve posted on FS - Soft lens pouch at 22/08/2012 - 11:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo