bobartex

Joined: 27th January 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

bobartex
Thanks, that has been very helpful. I'm going to be saving for the 50-135.

Thanks again, much appreciated

Bob

Comment by bobartex posted on Pentax 50-135 or Tamron 70-200 at 15/03/2016 - 07:00

bobartex
Why would one buy a 50mm f2.8 Prime when one could get a 17-50mm f2.8 Zoom? What is the difference, if any?

Thoughts please

Bob

Comment by bobartex posted on Primes or zooms? at 15/03/2016 - 06:57

bobartex
I have a Sigma 105mm f2.8 and a Pentax 50-200mm f4-5.6 & I want to upgrade but can't decide between the Pentax 50-135mm f2.8 or the Tamron 70-200mm f2.8, I'll be using it most for portrait, wedding and street photography. I am particularly looking for sharpness between the two lenses.

I would appreciate your opinions.

Thanks

Bob

Comment by bobartex posted on Pentax 50-135 or Tamron 70-200 at 13/03/2016 - 08:41

bobartex
Does anyone know about the mains adapter on the Sunpak hammerhead flashgun 455 whether the transformer is in the power lead or the flashgun itself?

Thanks for your consideration

Bob

Comment by bobartex posted on Sunpak 455 at 04/03/2016 - 09:32

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo