antihero

Joined: 8th March 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

antihero
Lens still available.

My apologies, should have stated when I posted the reduced price that the included delivery is to the UK, and please add £5 to the price if outside the UK.

Comment by antihero posted on FS: SMC Pentax DA 35mm F2.4 AL at 16/05/2011 - 23:23

antihero
Bit of a price reduction;

Vivitar 100mm f2.8 Auto Tele: £40 Delivered
Super Takumar 50mm f1.4: £75 Delivered
Photax Paragon 28mm f2.8: £10 Delivered
Soligor extension tubes: £5 Delivered
Original Asahi Pentax M42/PK adapter: £25 Delivered

All prices include delivery to the UK, please add an additional £5 for delivery to mainland Europe.

Thanks

Paul

Comment by antihero posted on FS:M42 lenses and screw fit goodies at 16/05/2011 - 23:17

antihero
hmmm...why can't I edit my posts?

I want to alter the prices to the original posts.

Comment by antihero posted on FS:M42 lenses and screw fit goodies at 16/05/2011 - 13:26

antihero
Price reduced to £120 Delivered.

I'd edit the original post if I was able to!

Comment by antihero posted on FS: SMC Pentax DA 35mm F2.4 AL at 16/05/2011 - 13:25

antihero
Lovely sharp lens (don't let it's price tag put you off, it's very capable), bought new from Clifton Cameras on 8th March this year. Warranty never registered (Cliftons supply a 2 year warranty) and I can supply a copy of the order confirmation email if that will suffice (I can't send the original receipt as I bought my K-7 at the same time) or I can scan the original receipt if needed.

Only selling as I need to fund something else.

Superb condition, comes boxed (mint), with front and rear caps.

£130 delivered RMSD to UK.

Comment Image

Comment Image


thanks for looking.

Paul

Comment by antihero posted on FS: SMC Pentax DA 35mm F2.4 AL at 15/05/2011 - 20:54

antihero
Hi Mark,

Hope you don't mind but I tried a crop of your original image. I felt the bird was too central, and the crop far too tight on the 2nd image (and as has been said really isnt sharp enough to crop that close).

I put it on the bottom left third, so its "shouting" into a nice space, did a quick clone out of the other birds and added a high-pass sharpen on the bird itself;

Comment Image


Paul

Comment by antihero posted on Razorbill - cropped or not? at 15/05/2011 - 19:57

antihero
I'll take it at asking price if still available?

Comment by antihero posted on Pentax DA 16-45mm at 13/05/2011 - 00:21

antihero
Vivitar. 90mm macro now sold.

Comment by antihero posted on FS:M42 lenses and screw fit goodies at 11/05/2011 - 16:36

antihero
Arrived today,as described! Very pleased. Thanks Mike.

Comment by antihero posted on FS: Tamron Adaptall 2 PK/A Adapter at 11/05/2011 - 16:35

antihero
Vivitar 90mm 2.8 Macro sold pending payment

Comment by antihero posted on FS:M42 lenses and screw fit goodies at 10/05/2011 - 19:33

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo