alrighttheresham

Joined: 16th February 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

alrighttheresham
Guys had a look at the Collecting Souls ebook listed in the URL from Pa, very nice. This led me to jump through a few other urls, two more from the same author here.

http://book.85mm.ch/

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on 25 Most Popular Photography Free E-Books at 27/06/2012 - 20:34

alrighttheresham
Off to new home with fellow forum member simonoffpiste.

Thanks Simon.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Next to New Sigma 17-50 2.8 at 11/06/2012 - 13:21

alrighttheresham
Item received, exactly as described, very well packaged. Mario was a pleasure to deal with.

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Pentax FA77mm f1.8 ltd lens, black. at 08/06/2012 - 20:59

alrighttheresham
Hi Hendrik, I bought into Pentax (K5) in Feb from a Fuji X100. I bought a few lens at the time, including some primes.

Like yourself I guess, I read a lot of good things about the Sigma and thought it would be a good replacement for the std lens, which it is. Since then I've realised I prefer shooting primes, weird eh, literally just bought my first limited from another forum member yesterday who was advertising in the classifieds.

Thats it really, hope it helps.
Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Next to New Sigma 17-50 2.8 at 02/06/2012 - 16:35

alrighttheresham
pm sent.

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Pentax FA77mm f1.8 ltd lens, black. at 01/06/2012 - 15:51

alrighttheresham
Uploaded a photo, shot this morning with this lens. link

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Next to New Sigma 17-50 2.8 at 01/06/2012 - 13:51

alrighttheresham
Hi I have a Sigma 17-50mm f2.8 EX DC OS HSM for sale, this was bought on the 7th March this year from SRS following a camera buy. Since then been buying/using primes, so up for sale due to a complete lack of use.

I've used it at most 4 or 5 times, this is in brand new condition, absolutely no marks. Its had a filter on since new, which will be included in sale (£34). I have all the paperwork(including receipt), box and case.

The lens has not be been registered so I assume the guarantee can be transfered with no issues.

I am looking £400 incl shipping to UK, I would also consider a trade for a limited prime, cash either way.


Thanks,
Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Next to New Sigma 17-50 2.8 at 29/05/2012 - 17:15

alrighttheresham
Got the lens this morning, perfectly packaged. John was great to deal with.

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Pentax A series 35mm f2.8 at 18/04/2012 - 09:34

alrighttheresham
pm sent.

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on FS: Pentax A series 35mm f2.8 at 14/04/2012 - 19:54

alrighttheresham
Thanks Guys for the words of welcome. Really looking forward to the camera.

Steven if you havent been to NI for a few years you wouldn't recognise it. Clearly the landscape hasn't changed but the changes driven by the political process has bought a lot of positives; infrastructure investment (whole new cityscape), strong growth in arts and culture, it really is a very different place. Well worth a visit, lots of photops.

I'll try and see what I can do to promote it on this site, my limitations with a camera aside

Damian.

Comment by alrighttheresham posted on Short time stalker, first time poster at 16/02/2012 - 16:51

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo