alessandrok5

Joined: 11th March 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

alessandrok5
I try to post on this thread instead of opening a new one. did anybody has a reliable feedback about the SLRHub vendor ?
they have the k3 Prestige Edition at 899£

Comment by alessandrok5 posted on k3 sub £1000 at 24/10/2014 - 15:35

alessandrok5
dear all,
I think I destroyed my k5. don't ask my how, I'll keep that as my own secret. the question now is quite simple: should I go for a k5iis or a k3 ?
any advise ?
thanks

Comment by alessandrok5 posted on My K5 has probabily gone !!! at 20/10/2014 - 13:09

alessandrok5
Dear all, due to lack of opportunities for its utilization I finally decided to sell my 12-24.
It is used without any mark or sign and available in London for all the test you may need.
530£ posted in UK

many visitors so I make a 50£ rebate - now 480.
Anyway feel free to propose your price

Comment by alessandrok5 posted on PENTAX smc 12-24 mm DA on sale at 11/10/2014 - 08:16

alessandrok5
Dear all, due to lack of opportunities for its utilization I finally decided to sell my 12-24.

It is used without any mark or sign and available in London for all the test you may need.

530£ posted in UK

Comment by alessandrok5 posted on PENTAX smc 12-24 mm DA on sale at 18/09/2014 - 15:17

alessandrok5
dear all, nice to join the pentaxian group here in uk.
i'm from italy and joined the Pentax family in 2011.
moved to London on April 2013 and now that everything looks settled, it's time to take again the camera and shoot a little bit.
as my nick says i use a k5 plus some glasses but with poor results. but i like to think this is because i use Pentax

by the way, every comment to any picture i should submit will be always welcome.

the 2 most important info about me are the following:
- on April 2014 my son was born. so you may imagine that most of my picture are about him
- being Italian i can cook. seriously. so in case we should organize some happening...

hope to meet some of you very soon
regards
Alessandro

Comment by alessandrok5 posted on anaother italian enthusiast at 22/08/2014 - 21:15

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo