alcure

Joined: 1st May 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

alcure
thanks for the advice.

I think I will give it a wide berth and get a pentax da 50-200mm as advised.

thanks again
Alan

Comment by alcure posted on thinking of buying this lens at 19/06/2010 - 00:25

alcure
hi i have only the kit lens that came with my k100d super and i was considering buying this lens http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280522111692&ssPageName=STR...
any advice welcome.

Alan

Comment by alcure posted on thinking of buying this lens at 18/06/2010 - 23:18

alcure
Try booting up in safe mode, then run a virus check.
cheers Alan

Comment by alcure posted on Virus at 06/06/2010 - 21:15

alcure
Hi all,
after years of point and shoot cameras I have taken the plunge and decided to get a dslr. I have picked up a k100d super as all reviews said it was a good camera for a beginner. However, I find it confusing at times, but hope to get the hang of it. With this in mind I am sure there will be a few daft questions comming your way soon.
cheers Alan

Comment by alcure posted on newbie at 02/05/2010 - 21:25

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo