Young Russian
Posted 19/02/2012 - 00:13
Link
I don't want this comment to go to your head, K10, but you generally talk a lot of sense. The *istD was a great camera, and whilst the pixel count has gone up with succeeding models, I don't think IQ (in good light) has improved much, if at all.
Nice pic, too.
G
Nice pic, too.
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 19/02/2012 - 00:22
Link
Comments appreciated George.
I was very fortunate to be able to buy my istD in New York. Knowing that I would be making the purchase, I took the 17mm FE and 15mm along to use on it. Never regretted that decision as it's a city for wide lenses.
Best regards
I was very fortunate to be able to buy my istD in New York. Knowing that I would be making the purchase, I took the 17mm FE and 15mm along to use on it. Never regretted that decision as it's a city for wide lenses.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 19/02/2012 - 11:21
Link
"It ain't what you've got, it's the way that you use it"
Now, where have I heard that before?
Lovely images.
Now, where have I heard that before?
Lovely images.
Chunky
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Best regards