Withdrawal symptoms

alun
Posted 27/12/2011 - 23:20 Link
OK, for various reasons I have not taken many shots over the last 12 months, but since sending the K10 to SRS in a PX deal for a K5, I have been really suffering without a decent camera! Do we only really appreciate something when it has gone?
grahamwalton
Posted 28/12/2011 - 10:10 Link
The K10 was a truely classic camera but I appreciated the upgrade to the K20 and really enjoy the far superior K5.

However, if you don't get on with your K5, why not buy another K10.
Friendly Regards
Graham
woodworm
Posted 28/12/2011 - 10:32 Link
Why don't you think the K5 isn't decent? Or do you mean you've just sent your K10D and not received the K5 yet?
Mike-P
Posted 28/12/2011 - 10:42 Link
I am the total opposite atm.

I have 3 decent cameras here and I just can't be bothered to take one picture.
alun
Posted 28/12/2011 - 10:52 Link
Mike, my recent experience would suggest that if you sell all your cameras but keep reading the PU posts and looking at the galleries, the itch to take pictures will return very quickly. So keep the glass!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo