wild flower

womble
Posted 24/05/2009 - 20:18 Link
I think this is a Herb Robert. Common hedgerow flower in Herts. Just under a half inch across (c. 10mm). K10D with Sigma 50mm macro, 1/30 @ f/5.6, tripod.

Comment Image


Best wishes, Kris.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Snootchies
Posted 24/05/2009 - 20:29 Link
What a co-incidence; "here's one I made earlier" or at least, took yesterday.

Comment Image


A "Herb Robert" - well now I know what it's called - it's an interesting flower.

Back on topic though - I like the shot Kris.

Took this one with the Tammy. To be honest; I'm quite pleased with the results I'm getting with it despite the fact it's not a genuine macro lens (far from it).
Bob

My website (Hadfield Photography)

Pentax Gallery Artist page:link

Flickr Photostream: link
Edited by Snootchies: 25/05/2009 - 11:33
JudithAnn
Posted 27/05/2009 - 03:08 Link
These are really lovely, boys!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo