Surfing USA?

mikew
Posted 24/05/2009 - 22:21 Link
Just one to share

Comment Image


I'm hoping I can transform this with some PP.

Tamron 17-50 on K10D.

Now I remember why I bought the lens which hasn't seen much use lately.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
pschlute
Posted 25/05/2009 - 01:21 Link
Mike

Great mascot... what is it from ?
pnjmcc
Posted 25/05/2009 - 03:54 Link
Nice shot,

I am curious as to what you hope to achive in PP though?

Regards
PaulM
All cameras are equal but.....
Some are more equal than others
mikew
Posted 25/05/2009 - 07:33 Link
I think the mascot is from a Metropolitan car but I'm not sure. One of the best I've seen.

As for what I hope to do PP - the colour of the bonnet is pretty foul so I'd like to do something with that and maybe some of the more whacko effects.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
CraigF1969
Posted 25/05/2009 - 09:27 Link
Its the Female mascot Body from a 1955 Nash Rambler Custom Cross Country wagon.
Styling was done by the famous Italian designer Battista "Pinin" Farina.
Thats a fantastic example though and a pleasure to see it.
Thanks
mikew
Posted 25/05/2009 - 09:50 Link
Wasn't on that car though. I totally agree it's a superb piece of art - hmm public art and the fortnightly competition?

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
CraigF1969
Posted 25/05/2009 - 10:12 Link
mikew wrote:
Wasn't on that car though. I totally agree it's a superb piece of art - hmm public art and the fortnightly competition?

Mike
Where was it?
Thats sacriledge not having that on a car m8.
Its Classic 50's i would be sticking that on any car.
mikew
Posted 25/05/2009 - 21:53 Link
On a car - a Metropolitan here she is again!

Comment Image


Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
JudithAnn
Posted 27/05/2009 - 02:52 Link
Has not this fair madien stolen Batmans shadow!!! (pic 1)
mikew
Posted 27/05/2009 - 07:08 Link
That struck me too. The combination of the clean lines of the lady plus the slightly ominous shadow seemed a good contrast.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo