Which AF method? Rear or shutter button?

miles500
Posted 12/10/2014 - 18:50 Link
I was skeptical about this at first but I have found an improvement in my results. Repeated focusing can increase the incidence of misfocused pictures and after a while the back button focus becomes automatic. The K3 is better suited because of the placing of the button, but when I change to my K5IIs I find myself searching for the button which is not so conveniently placed.
Miles
judderman62
Posted 12/10/2014 - 20:58 Link
I have no idea how the rear button thing works.

What are the perceived benefits ?

thanks
- -
Mike

Pentax K5 / Pentax K5 11/ Pentax K200D / Canon Rebel T1 i / Canon 650D / Pentax MX-1 / Fuji XF1 /Fuji X 10 / Canon EOS-M / Canon G10/ Pentax Mz-7 x 2

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo