What's your latest acquisition?
Posted 21/12/2018 - 08:37
Link
Sounds like you got a deal. It's one I was looking at (also in red) but trying to justify the price of it over some of the others. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it if you care to share.
Posted 21/12/2018 - 10:39
Link
Samyang/ rokinon 35mm f1.4 umc
Finally arrived. Balances nicely on K1
Finally arrived. Balances nicely on K1
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 21/12/2018 - 11:12
Link
derek897 wrote:
Samyang/ rokinon 35mm f1.4 umc
Finally arrived. Balances nicely on K1
Pics or it didn't happen
Samyang/ rokinon 35mm f1.4 umc
Finally arrived. Balances nicely on K1
All the gear with no idea
Posted 21/12/2018 - 13:48
Link
Fuji X100.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
Posted 21/12/2018 - 14:27
Link
barkin wrote:
Fuji X100.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
Very fishy
Fuji X100.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 21/12/2018 - 15:16
Link
barkin wrote:
Fuji X100.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
I've an X100s, love it in the right circumstances, the evf is superb and the manual control is excellent plus full flash sync at all shutter speeds.
Fuji X100.
A queer fish, in that it manages to be utterly brilliant in some respects, and at the same time totally carp in others.
Chris
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
Posted 21/12/2018 - 19:46
Link
A Solarcan. Set it up yesterday. One shot, six month exposure.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 22/12/2018 - 00:29
Link
Do tell us more .........
Posted 22/12/2018 - 08:12
Link
davidwozhere wrote:
Do tell us more .........
It takes the inventor about 6 months to describe it Do tell us more .........
https://youtu.be/qq_Ex2zDve4
--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 22/12/2018 - 10:35
Link
Algernon wrote:
https://youtu.be/qq_Ex2zDve4
Yep, I googled it and am still unsure.
Knew after 10 secs I could buy one, 20 mins later and still didn't know how it works. 🤪🤪🤪
--
davidwozhere wrote:
Do tell us more .........
It takes the inventor about 6 months to describe it Do tell us more .........
https://youtu.be/qq_Ex2zDve4
Yep, I googled it and am still unsure.
Knew after 10 secs I could buy one, 20 mins later and still didn't know how it works. 🤪🤪🤪
--
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 22/12/2018 - 10:36
Link
Samyang 20mm f1.8 arrived this morning
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 22/12/2018 - 17:09
Link
Pentax A 20mm f/2.8 sold as in good condition.
Unfortunately arrived with fungus patches on two different elements, haze/condensation and also a stiff focus ring that needs regreasing. Oh and the aperture mechanism has tons of play in it so won't fully open the aperture - so that'll need repairing too.
I'm just going to send it back. Definitely not worth the hassle, maybe even at half the price I paid.
Unfortunately arrived with fungus patches on two different elements, haze/condensation and also a stiff focus ring that needs regreasing. Oh and the aperture mechanism has tons of play in it so won't fully open the aperture - so that'll need repairing too.
I'm just going to send it back. Definitely not worth the hassle, maybe even at half the price I paid.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 22/12/2018 - 17:14
Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Pentax A 20mm f/2.8 sold as in good condition.
Unfortunately arrived with fungus patches on two different elements, haze/condensation and also a stiff focus ring that needs regreasing. Oh and the aperture mechanism has tons of play in it so won't fully open the aperture - so that'll need repairing too.
I'm just going to send it back. Definitely not worth the hassle, maybe even at half the price I paid.
A shame. It is a very good lens although I don't use mine very much now as the FA version tends to get used most of the time.
Pentax A 20mm f/2.8 sold as in good condition.
Unfortunately arrived with fungus patches on two different elements, haze/condensation and also a stiff focus ring that needs regreasing. Oh and the aperture mechanism has tons of play in it so won't fully open the aperture - so that'll need repairing too.
I'm just going to send it back. Definitely not worth the hassle, maybe even at half the price I paid.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.





6913 posts
17 years
Co. Durham UK
Canon PIXMA TS9155, the HP printer has started skewing the paper during loading.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/