Weekly competition #72
Posted 23/11/2008 - 23:26
Link
Really really sorry guys, I went on holiday last Saturday, wife booked a late deal to the Canaries & forgot all about the competition. Typical first one I am away for & I win DOH!!!!
Oh well won't be away for a whilst now so will carry on entering.
Gary
Oh well won't be away for a whilst now so will carry on entering.
Gary
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Posted 23/11/2008 - 23:34
Link
No problem Gary, but we had to carry on regardless....
Now you need to win again!
Now you need to win again!
Best regards, John
Posted 24/11/2008 - 02:09
Link
Cheers John, fortunately I have lots of images from last weeks holiday so will be sorting those this week
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2562 posts
18 years
Wirral
As for Father Ted's torchlight entries, I'd settle for that, or candles or glow worms -whatever you think.
david
I did try to set up a photo using a candle. It didn't work out so I'll be sitting out this week.
BUT...I've haven't really done that sort of thing before, I have usually photgraphed what is already there instead of trying to create the scene. I enjoyed the challenge and the control over the image. It is something I'll do again So some good has come from this topic
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.