Weekly Competition #200 - Age (Discussion Thread)

johnriley
Posted 09/05/2011 - 20:19 Link
Just a reminder that we have a prize for this one, kindly donated by Pentax User!

A year's Pentax User Plus membership, 6 months e2 membership on ePHOTOzine and 6 months foliopic!

Can't be bad. thoughton has the homour of being our 200th judge, so good luck Tim, hope your competition is brimming over with entries.
Best regards, John
thoughton
Posted 11/05/2011 - 16:45 Link
Thanks for staring this thread John, I had completely forgotten!
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
JudithAnn
Posted 11/05/2011 - 22:33 Link
I just put out a search for a 200 year old human....no luck. However I was wondering if 100 year old twins would do:wink

Man, I am looking for the unusual.....if I have no luck I do have older photo of something that is aged...me!



Regards; JA
TOZZA27
Posted 12/05/2011 - 00:45 Link
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Hyram
Posted 12/05/2011 - 08:33 Link
JudithAnn wrote:
I just put out a search for a 200 year old human....no luck. However I was wondering if 100 year old twins would do:wink

Man, I am looking for the unusual.....if I have no luck I do have older photo of something that is aged...me!



Regards; JA
Don't forget that the topic is age not aged .
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
sandinista
Posted 15/05/2011 - 19:22 Link
I've got my winner picked, and it sure ain't mine All a bit fishy
Great simplicity is only won by an intense moment or by years of intelligent effort. T.S Eliot

Gear Not enough!!
PPG
Flickr
My not so new website
thoughton
Posted 16/05/2011 - 10:42 Link
Results are up

Sorry for the delay, I only arrived back in the UK on Saturday night and the kids are jetlagged and up at all hours at the moment!
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo