Weekly Competition # 135 "Culture"

i-Berg
Posted 13/02/2010 - 06:58 Link
incognitox wrote:
I just moved to new place with no internet
Given Szymon's last log-in was on 9.2, his access problem seems to be pervasive...

Has anyone heard from him 'off-line', via PM for eg?
incognitox
Posted 17/02/2010 - 15:37 Link
I hope that all malcontents are finally happy. I have commented on all entries. I have moved to new build flat an as it's very common that you never know when exactly it is going to happen. Basically I have been waiting for phone call from solicitor and developer. Suddenly it happened at the same time, pair with competition closing date. I did manage to judge and I did close the competition. I have promised to comments on every entry and I did it today. It is sad that some of user where looking for a dummy problem. I think everyone should be more relax and more understanding of real life problems. Thank you for long wait!
Edited by incognitox: 17/02/2010 - 15:40

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo