website hosting
Posted 28/08/2007 - 17:09
Link
I can recommend Amenworld
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Posted 28/08/2007 - 17:09
Link
Don't actually know where they are located but I've been given this name for other purposes from several people. Seems to be decent for free.
http://100webspace.com/
• 1 Domain Hosted
• 100 MB Data Storage
• 3 GB Data Transfer
• PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
• 5 Subdomains
• 1 MySQL Database
• 5 MB MySQL Space
• FTP Access
• POP3/IMAP E-mail (No SMTP)
• 24/7 Technical Support
• Small Banner Ad
http://100webspace.com/
• 1 Domain Hosted
• 100 MB Data Storage
• 3 GB Data Transfer
• PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
• 5 Subdomains
• 1 MySQL Database
• 5 MB MySQL Space
• FTP Access
• POP3/IMAP E-mail (No SMTP)
• 24/7 Technical Support
• Small Banner Ad
Posted 28/08/2007 - 17:54
Link
I can vouch for www.powweb.com
Have several sites there.
If it's 100% photo stuff, then www.photium.com is even better and extremely easy to use. I much prefer it rather than fiddling with html etc
EDIT: Neither place is free... but then there are no adverts or anything
Matt
Have several sites there.
If it's 100% photo stuff, then www.photium.com is even better and extremely easy to use. I much prefer it rather than fiddling with html etc
EDIT: Neither place is free... but then there are no adverts or anything
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


125 posts
19 years
uk
I have a piece of software which creates html galleries of my pics and was wondering if there is a good free hosting company in the uk i can upload my gallery too.
regards
paul marshall