K10D Software CD Rom S-SW55 - lost - please help !
Posted 28/08/2007 - 16:35
Link
Anything you really "need" from the CD? The software on the CD, as I remember, is pretty basic.
Loads of other free software that does a better job (e.g. Free version of SilkyPix, etc...)
Not sure about the rest, but the Remote Assistant can be obtained from the Pentax website. That is the only one that has features not obtainable in other software.
Loads of other free software that does a better job (e.g. Free version of SilkyPix, etc...)
Not sure about the rest, but the Remote Assistant can be obtained from the Pentax website. That is the only one that has features not obtainable in other software.
Posted 28/08/2007 - 16:40
Link
Think you can only get the updates for the remote assistance and have to have the disc first of all..
So i think i need the disc for this - might be wrong
So i think i need the disc for this - might be wrong
Posted 28/08/2007 - 16:47
Link
Hmmm, maybe...
Although I thought I had uninstalled and deleted all the Pentax stuff by the time the Remote Assistant came out. I guess I don't remember for sure.
You might want to give that a try anyway.
Although I thought I had uninstalled and deleted all the Pentax stuff by the time the Remote Assistant came out. I guess I don't remember for sure.
You might want to give that a try anyway.
Posted 28/08/2007 - 16:49
Link
will have a search on theirewebsite agian - thanks for the help !
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3 posts
19 years
Maybe you can burn one and send it to me and i will cover your costs ? Or maybe i can get this on the internet somewhere?
Any help will be much appreciated !! : )
email [email protected]