Warning system damaged on Google??
Posted 08/12/2016 - 21:11
Link
The grammar on these should tell you immediately that it's total b0ll0x.
Do not click on any of the links that are suggested because sure as eggs is eggs you'll launch malware/viruses etc.
Do not click on any of the links that are suggested because sure as eggs is eggs you'll launch malware/viruses etc.
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
Posted 08/12/2016 - 23:13
Link
No problem with my iPhone or iPad
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 08/12/2016 - 23:52
Link
The other common element seems to be Chrome. I have never had anything but trouble with it (particularly "page unresponsive") and won't touch it with a bargepole any more. Firefox has always behaved perfectly - he says, crossing fingers and toes!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3434 posts
11 years
Barrybados
Noticed last time it did it, if I pressed back several times I'd get the Google page saying the page was unresponsive but it gave the full URL. On this it mentioned it being a 3D banner so I got a wondering, in the app manager I located Chrome and looked at notifications. Here Chrome was listed as allowing notifications with banners, lock screen etc. I just disabled all notifications for Chrome and so far, touch wood, it seems to have fixed the issue.
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT