Wanted: Tripod
Posted 28/06/2013 - 10:10
Link
Have a tripod as you describe that I'd like to sell - Velbon Delta V - barely used/excellent condition - ?£40 - but I live in Yorkshire - so would presumably have to be posted, adding to the cost. The tripod appears to be rated with maximum load 4kg. Works perfectly. Have only really used the post (with a hide clamp) - and not the legs - while using my scope
Posted 02/07/2013 - 13:53
Link
Have posted this elsewhere - but cost would be £6 on collect plus and £13 by parcel force - so I'm suggesting £45 total cost for tripod and delivery by collect+. Please contact me ASAP if still interested
Sorry if I'm not replying in correct parts of this forum - but remain baffled as there are so many places I can leave comments
Sorry if I'm not replying in correct parts of this forum - but remain baffled as there are so many places I can leave comments
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


298 posts
20 years
West Herts.
Ta!
Edit: To keep it Pentax related - it's got to be capable of taking a K5+Bigma (4kg or so).