User Survey

Special_Fried_Rice

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 09:31
Was sure I posted correctly, but it vanished.

I have just gone through the "User Survey". Five minutes of my life, lost forever.

A user survey should be asking what users think of the website, and forums, the quality and the usefulness of activity here.
死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!

joshwa

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 09:57
Hi, this is a Pentax survey about Pentax / Ricoh cameras, rather than a PentaxUser survey.

However, your comment is valid, and a [more specific] survey about the Pentax User website, forums etc is something worth considering.

Thanks

Josh
Last Edited by joshwa on 01/07/2014 - 10:47

1stEverPentax

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 10:27
If Pentax organising it then couldn't they come up with a decent 'reward' like a 20-25 voucher off Pentax equipment? After freely giving my thoughts and opinions for over 20 years helping other companies make money I only do paid surveys now.

Special_Fried_Rice

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 18:57
1stEverPentax wrote:
If Pentax organising it then couldn't they come up with a decent 'reward' like a 20-25 voucher off Pentax equipment? After freely giving my thoughts and opinions for over 20 years helping other companies make money I only do paid surveys now.

That would be useful but what about me? I would need S$50.

I am on a system which pays me in "points" which I can exchange for Frequent Flier miles - add those to my business ones and get free holiday flights.

Time for bed, 2AM and 29c, flight tomorrow lunchtime.
死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.