Pentax User Articles

MickyT

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 11:44
Not seen any new articles since January 2014. Have these come to an end or is there no one to put them together?

Special_Fried_Rice

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 12:03
I thought that too.

The forum seems very quiet, with very few new posts, unlike when I was lurking before registering.
死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!

Russ

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 12:19
Perhaps everyone has sold their Pentax gear and jumped ship. There was a spate of forum users selling up and going Full Frame elsewhere.

Blythman

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 12:21
Special_Fried_Rice wrote:
I thought that too.

The forum seems very quiet, with very few new posts, unlike when I was lurking before registering.

Be good to see some of your work with the 560mm. Instigating the discussion of photographs is a good place to start
Alan

PPG
Flickr

Special_Fried_Rice

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 16:10
Blythman wrote:
Be good to see some of your work with the 560mm. Instigating the discussion of photographs is a good place to start

Unfortunately the weather here is "awful" although fairly normal. Very warm not getting below 28c even at 2AM, very humid 95% along with heavy showers and thunderstorms. No worries about moisture ingress provided I fit lens indoors and allow everything to acclimatise. Changing a lens in this humidity can lead to problems. So, not too many chances to use it and nothing for the next few weeks.

Fly off tomorrow for several week travelling on business for the next few weeks with no camera. My x1.4 has not arrived here, but will be in Tokyo so should be able to pick one up there.

Will keep looking in, maybe there will be some activity here over the next weeks.
死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!

Blythman

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 16:19

Unfortunately the weather here is "awful" although fairly normal.

That's a shame, investing all that money in something and not feeling able to use it under fairly normal weather conditions.

Mine goes out already mounted on the body
Alan

PPG
Flickr
Last Edited by Blythman on 01/07/2014 - 16:19

Algernon

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 16:20
I thought that too.

死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!

Why don't you like fried vegetarian tofu?

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Last Edited by Algernon on 01/07/2014 - 16:22

Special_Fried_Rice

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 18:01
Blythman wrote:

Need to send you a Private Message, but system says I am too young. Could you message me and I can respond.
死了嗎?有一個在油炸,素食豆腐的部分更多的生命!

Blythman

Link Posted 01/07/2014 - 18:04
PM sent
Alan

PPG
Flickr

joshwa

Link Posted 02/07/2014 - 14:18
We are looking at this issue over the next couple of weeks.

fritzthedog

Link Posted 02/07/2014 - 18:28
Do I want to leave? No
Do I want change? Yes
Do I want my favorite forum back on track - Yes

Nuff said!

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

Blythman

Link Posted 02/07/2014 - 18:39
Blythman wrote:

Need to send you a Private Message, but system says I am too young. Could you message me and I can respond.

Special Fried Rice. Not wanting to offend, but would you mind removing that link to a video in your signature.

In the first sentence on the video we have a word beginning with F. Not something I want my granddaughter to hear when I innocently click a link wrongly thinking it will take me to a portfolio of your photos.
Alan

PPG
Flickr
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.