Uisce bainne
Posted 17/02/2019 - 11:56
Link
Like it, please show the image as shot
Chris
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
Posted 17/02/2019 - 14:09
Link
Mike-P wrote:
Was this taken with a Pentax camera?
Absolutely not, but it is a photo Of a Pentax camera Was this taken with a Pentax camera?
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 17/02/2019 - 15:11
Link
Mike-P wrote:
Was this taken with a Pentax camera?
If it's against the rules. I've no issues with it being removed Was this taken with a Pentax camera?
I think a lot of us have posted phone pics of our gear through many threads, and this is a phone pic.
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 17/02/2019 - 17:33
Link
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 17/02/2019 - 17:52 - Helpful Comment
Link
Well having both in shot keeps everyone happy
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 17/02/2019 - 19:35 - Helpful Comment
Link
Milky water does nothing for me, but I like your shot of the K-1 - it just needs a K-1 in the shot on the screen of the K-1!
Philip
Philip
Posted 17/02/2019 - 19:45
Link
MrB wrote:
Milky water does nothing for me, but I like your shot of the K-1 - it just needs a K-1 in the shot on the screen of the K-1!
Philip
Not that fond of it either, Milky water does nothing for me, but I like your shot of the K-1 - it just needs a K-1 in the shot on the screen of the K-1!
Philip
And yes like an infinity thing, thought of that too. Might give it a go
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 18/02/2019 - 04:20
Link
I like both pictures. I love the idea of that first pic, as you have focused only on your camera!
Posted 18/02/2019 - 10:14
Link
A few more

IMGP3557ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

IMGP3550ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

IMGP3564ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

IMGP3557ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

IMGP3550ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

IMGP3564ed1sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr
I know what i like, If not always why.
Posted 18/02/2019 - 13:15 - Helpful Comment
Link
I have suggesting for improvements - cut out the sky and lighten the foreground a little, shots just look on the dark side to me....
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 18/02/2019 - 18:38
Link
Nice Derek... like the contrasty processing... the second is my fave of the 3 above...
Best
Best
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



2322 posts
13 years
Wicklow Ireland
Here's a compromise