Twenty-one today.
Posted 04/10/2010 - 18:41
Link
Well done, I have said it before, I really like Fairies in the Park, in fact I like all the Central Park ones. I'd not seen Durham Cathedral Triforium before, great shot, as is Danubian Sunrise. I've recently had my tenth acceptance; I put another six in earlier today so hopefully will have a few more in soon. I've not done much voting recently., I must put an hour or two aside to do so soon.
Posted 04/10/2010 - 18:55
Link
The fun thing about the triforium shot is that it is almost 25 years old!
I blow hot and cold about the PPG and my submissions tend to be in widely spaced spurts.
K.
I blow hot and cold about the PPG and my submissions tend to be in widely spaced spurts.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 04/10/2010 - 20:04
Link
A very nice collection in PPG Kris, "Hertfordshire Trees" really grabs me (for it's wonderful simplicity), and "Hilton Head" is super too.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 04/10/2010 - 20:09
Link
pschlute wrote:
A very nice collection in PPG Kris, "Hertfordshire Trees" really grabs me (for it's wonderful simplicity), and "Hilton Head" is super too.
Thank you Peter. "Hertfordshire trees" is one I have printed A3 and will go on the wall when I have had it framed.A very nice collection in PPG Kris, "Hertfordshire Trees" really grabs me (for it's wonderful simplicity), and "Hilton Head" is super too.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
Thanks to anyone who voted for my images.
K.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.