New toy time!

AndyB59
Posted 04/10/2010 - 22:20 Link
Well, I've sold the bike (Yam TRX850), but I used the money to get myself a K-7 plus Sigma 18-50 2.8-4.5 .
The battery is charging nicely and the weather looks decent for tomorrow, so it's play time!
I hope the old *istDS doesn't get jealous. It has done me well for the last 6 years ,sniff.
K-7, *istDS, ME Super, Sigma 18-50 , DA 18-55AL, Sigma 28-300 ,SMC-A 100 2.8, SMC-M 50 1.7,SMC-M 28 2.8,Kiron 80-200
Plus...EOS 300v (while I get the ME fixed),Sigma 28-200,Baldessa , Agfa Sensor 126
My Piccies
terje-l
Posted 04/10/2010 - 22:28 Link
Congratulations, and a warm welcome to this excellent forum!
Best regards
Terry

K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Hardgravity
Posted 04/10/2010 - 22:29 Link
Welcome To the forum Andy, don't worry about the *ist sulking.

As long as you give it the odd airing it'll be just fine.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
JForeigner
Posted 04/10/2010 - 22:41 Link
Hello and welcome to the forum. New toys are always an excellent idea.

G
Armed with a K3, some M, A, FA, DA, and star lens. With an eye open for "just one more lens".

My PPG link
TOZZA27
Posted 05/10/2010 - 18:59 Link
Hi Andy - welcome - my *istD is never jealous as I inserted the converter/adapter and now all my M42 lenses are used on her regularly.

Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.

I am now on Flickr which is nice !

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo