TriggerTrap iPhone App
Posted 12/03/2013 - 08:18
Link
And the last one (I think...)
The ground connection on the connectors is clear, connected each to other, but the focus and shooting connections , are crossed?
A second circuit for focus would be also cross? I mean, from L iphone connector (for example) to R camera connector?
The ground connection on the connectors is clear, connected each to other, but the focus and shooting connections , are crossed?
A second circuit for focus would be also cross? I mean, from L iphone connector (for example) to R camera connector?
Posted 13/03/2013 - 10:26
Link
They are not crossed
Tip-to-tip and ring-to-ring.
It may look like it because of the silly circuit symbols I used! (Look for where the 'v' sits on the connector in the diagram)
Have fun
Matt
Tip-to-tip and ring-to-ring.
It may look like it because of the silly circuit symbols I used! (Look for where the 'v' sits on the connector in the diagram)
Have fun
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 13/03/2013 - 16:40
Link
I haven't got an 'IPhone' or since my Prostate op a 'Dongle' either !
Been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED?
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Posted 18/03/2013 - 11:00
Link
MattMatic wrote:
They are not crossed
Tip-to-tip and ring-to-ring.
It may look like it because of the silly circuit symbols I used! (Look for where the 'v' sits on the connector in the diagram)
Have fun
Matt
It works perfectly.They are not crossed
Tip-to-tip and ring-to-ring.
It may look like it because of the silly circuit symbols I used! (Look for where the 'v' sits on the connector in the diagram)
Have fun
Matt
Thank you very much for this great tutorial!
With your permission I will share in a Spanish forum ..

IMG_0297

IMG_0310

IMG_0319
Posted 18/03/2013 - 13:11
Link
Quote:
It works perfectly.
Thank you very much for this great tutorial!
With your permission I will share in a Spanish forum ..
Cool! Well done It works perfectly.
Thank you very much for this great tutorial!
With your permission I will share in a Spanish forum ..
Share away.
Just going off to build my own version
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 25/08/2015 - 21:37
Link
Hi. I have build your circuit as I have an Android phone with EU volume regulations and therefore the older schematic is no good. But I can't get yours to work either. I have build the circuit twice with different components, have tested the cables are ok, and tested with two cellphones. Any idea what else can I try? Thanks.
Posted 26/08/2015 - 19:26
Link
Sorry for double posting, I don't see how to edit my older post. I just want to confirm that I find my problem and everything works perfectly with my camera. Thanks.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


5870 posts
24 years
Sussex,
UK
Just another question. R1, 1K, or 10K?
It worked for me with 10k... but I think when I build on stripboard I'll use 1k.
If I could've found another BC547 and locate the stripboard I would've built it today. Hopefully this week!
Matt
(For gallery, tips and links)