tomorrow night
Posted 13/12/2010 - 20:16
Link
An update.
Alan had my trains cancelled so no photoshoot. I think he was worried
Dave
Alan had my trains cancelled so no photoshoot. I think he was worried
Dave
Posted 13/12/2010 - 23:17
Link
Thanks folks
I've thought about a beanbag but many of the surfaces I place the camera on are vertical. It's not that easy holding a camera steady for many seconds.
Here's an abstracty shot with the camera held steady on a door pointing upwards. or vertical on the stone base of the WW1 memorial.
Another favourite trick of mine is to use a shop window as a camera support and hold the lens front flat against the window, shooting the contents of the shop ...
one
two
three
and a house on the high st
I've thought about a beanbag but many of the surfaces I place the camera on are vertical. It's not that easy holding a camera steady for many seconds.
Here's an abstracty shot with the camera held steady on a door pointing upwards. or vertical on the stone base of the WW1 memorial.
Another favourite trick of mine is to use a shop window as a camera support and hold the lens front flat against the window, shooting the contents of the shop ...
one
two
three
and a house on the high st
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 13/12/2010 - 23:25
Link
davem wrote:
An update.
Alan had my trains cancelled so no photoshoot. I think he was worried
Dave
Actually Dave it wasnt me, I think it was the wife who wanted me to go with her and visit the step-grandmother, NO I didn't get out of it
An update.
Alan had my trains cancelled so no photoshoot. I think he was worried
Dave
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6378 posts
20 years
Leeds,
UK
My PPG link
My Flckr link