SRS Advice
Posted 13/12/2010 - 21:01
Link
you add your username in on the form.... it's all a routine thing. Anyways, if they wanted to refund part of the payment, it's easy with PP.
Bret
Bret
my pics: link
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
Posted 13/12/2010 - 21:43
Link
Chris - as SRS only take payment when they ship the item - I always back up the order with an email to make sure they realise I am a member and apply the free postage. I know other members who did get charged the postage but got it refunded when they questioned it. Genuine mistakes - the guys at SRS look after us well
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


631 posts
17 years
West Wiltshire
Are all item free postage if a pu member, or is it just pentax items?
When paying with paypal, how do you exclude postage cost??
Many thanks
Regards
Chris