This afternoon

puma
Posted 17/11/2010 - 19:12 Link
The moon shot is great.
PPG link
Stuey
Posted 19/11/2010 - 21:55 Link
Thanks again guys

I'm a little shocked though - I thought that the cute little birdie dudie would have got the vote over the moon
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
fatspider
Posted 20/11/2010 - 01:03 Link
Stuey wrote:
Thanks again guys

I'm a little shocked though - I thought that the cute little birdie dudie would have got the vote over the moon
Ah but the Earth has lots of Robins but only one moon
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
JudithAnn
Posted 20/11/2010 - 02:41 Link
It is the robin for me!!
The crispness of that shop is amazing.
Not that the moon was not also impressive.
It was indeed!!
Smeggypants
Posted 20/11/2010 - 03:04 Link
Great robin pic!!!
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo