The first K-1 Image ??

Hullman
Posted 28/04/2016 - 09:32 Link
Looking forward to seeing the first image uploaded here from a K-1

Today maybe.......
FF: Pentax K-1, D-FA* 70-200, D-FA 24-70, D-FA 100, D-FA 28-105, FA 77, FA 43
APSC: K3, K5, DA*50-135, DA*300, Sigma 17-50, Sigma 10-20, 18-55mm, DA 55-300mm, DA35, 1.4TC
4/3: Q10, Q, 01, 02, 06
Fuji XT1, XF18-55, XF27
Algernon
Posted 28/04/2016 - 10:59 Link
Special Prize for the 1st Pixel Peeper to say it looks the same as a K-5

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
JAK
Posted 28/04/2016 - 12:05 Link
Maybe another prize for the 1st Pixel Peeper to say it looks the same as a Pentax Q
John K
joshwa
Posted 28/04/2016 - 15:12 Link
davidstorm
Posted 28/04/2016 - 16:57 Link
Algernon wrote:
Special Prize for the 1st Pixel Peeper to say it looks the same as a K-5

--
I'm not getting involved

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
McGregNi
Posted 28/04/2016 - 17:11 Link
There's nothing in it, just need to pull a bit more on the sharpening slider.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
AndrewA
Posted 28/04/2016 - 17:21 Link
davidstorm wrote:
Algernon wrote:
Special Prize for the 1st Pixel Peeper to say it looks the same as a K-5

--
I'm not getting involved

Regards
David


Go on David, you know you do!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Mag07
Posted 28/04/2016 - 17:30 Link
If the prize is the K1 I'm sure most will gladly say their cat takes better photos with their phone
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
malcolmk
Posted 30/04/2016 - 14:04 Link
Since I don't think any of us has posted an image yet, here's one totally untouched from this morning.
link
K1 and 15-30mm. 47 MB!
Edited by malcolmk: 30/04/2016 - 14:06
Gwyn
Posted 30/04/2016 - 18:23 Link
malcolmk wrote:
Since I don't think any of us has posted an image yet, here's one totally untouched from this morning.
link
K1 and 15-30mm. 47 MB!
I can't view your image

You weren't the first link either.
Algernon
Posted 30/04/2016 - 18:58 Link
Gwyn wrote:
malcolmk wrote:
Since I don't think any of us has posted an image yet, here's one totally untouched from this morning.
link
K1 and 15-30mm. 47 MB!
You weren't the first link either.


---
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Edited by Algernon: 30/04/2016 - 19:00
malcolmk
Posted 30/04/2016 - 19:15 Link
Gwyn wrote:
malcolmk wrote:
Since I don't think any of us has posted an image yet, here's one totally untouched from this morning.
link
K1 and 15-30mm. 47 MB!
I can't view your image

You weren't the first link either.
Has just come up quickly on my PC, my Chromebook and the laptop. If you don't think it is useful I'll delete it and go back to taking pictures.
Algernon
Posted 30/04/2016 - 19:43 Link
Sorry about my post...... No offence intended......I'm just a mischievous
garden gnome

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
Gwyn
Posted 30/04/2016 - 19:48 Link
malcolmk wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
malcolmk wrote:
Since I don't think any of us has posted an image yet, here's one totally untouched from this morning.
link
K1 and 15-30mm. 47 MB!
I can't view your image

You weren't the first link either.
Has just come up quickly on my PC, my Chromebook and the laptop. If you don't think it is useful I'll delete it and go back to taking pictures.
I didn't mean it in a nasty way. I would like to be able to see your picture, but I can't. Perhaps because it is a.dng, and Firefox can't handle it.
Maybe when you have worked on it you can post another link to the jpg?

Meanwhile have fun with your new camera. Sorry if I offended you. It wasn't intended.
malcolmk
Posted 30/04/2016 - 20:29 Link
I've tried Firefox and it asked me if I wanted it to open in Photoshop which it did.
Here's a best quality JPG
I don't often post here and very rarely images so maybe I was a bit sensitive.
I suspect the K3 is not going to get a lot of use now.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo