Thanks to SRS

MostlyHarmless

Link Posted 04/07/2008 - 19:46
I know they're highly rated here anyway, but I have to acknowledge the service from SRS. They sent me out a replacement Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 before they'd even received the (front focussing) faulty one back, despite the fact that they don't know me from Adam - doubt many places would do that.

Neal

Clarky

Link Posted 05/07/2008 - 00:30
MostlyHarmless wrote:
I know they're highly rated here anyway, but I have to acknowledge the service from SRS. They sent me out a replacement Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 before they'd even received the (front focussing) faulty one back, despite the fact that they don't know me from Adam - doubt many places would do that.

Neal

Fine company with good knowledgable people, they helped me out when i was in a bind and i live Australia. Can't ask for more than that.
Thanks Chris.

PS when are you going to open a branch in Australia
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|

webba

Link Posted 17/12/2010 - 13:28
I bought a used K10d from SRS almost exactly 6 months ago and guess what this week it packed up I looked but couldnt find the reciept.

at the time I bought it I was unsure whether to buy one of here or maybe ebay but chose SRS as I had heard they were a good bunch and offerd a 6 month warrenty .

I rang SRS expained the situation and the could not have been more friendly and helpfull. I am still in warrenty just but that aside I cannot fault there customer service.

I made the right choice paying slighty more to buy from them . I had been looking around to maybe get a used K20d or K7d body as xmas treat well as of now the only looking I will be doing is on the SRS website
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.