Stills and video at the same time?
Posted 26/09/2012 - 11:57
Link
You could even the point the top camera at
yourgoodself
yourgoodself
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 26/09/2012 - 13:04
Link
I've tried that with my go-pro...
still.. hate to say it, but the Sony sr 12 and a few new vg series take a decent still while recording video...
but the best technique I've found... mount your video cams onto your light stands below your lights... then use the footage as cutaway angles.. for multi-cam shooting .
still.. hate to say it, but the Sony sr 12 and a few new vg series take a decent still while recording video...
but the best technique I've found... mount your video cams onto your light stands below your lights... then use the footage as cutaway angles.. for multi-cam shooting .
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 26/09/2012 - 14:01
Link

Quickly rigged up from bits and pieces in my cupboard.
Sorry about the (canon) it's my wifes and it was the only one we could find with a view finder.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Get one of these adapters off Ebay ... Cost me £2, looks a little weird but then most photographers look a little weird anyway if you ask me
Bet a Q on top of a K-5 would look quite funky