SRS Spot the difference

davex

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 19:46
From this

To this

£30 saving in the click of a button.

Presumably ebay fees would make the sale more expensive than their own shop, perhaps I am missing something?

Davex.
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link

jackitec

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 19:53
I'm sure if you contact them you will get it at the lower price plus postage free as a Pentax User, they are allowed some mistakes, come on,

Jack.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 20:46
Error corrected! I bought a few at a lower price and forgot to change the price on the website....
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

gartmore

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 21:14
See? Easy? Good guy!
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Blythman

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 21:16
Don't normally expect that at quarter to nine at night
Alan

PPG
Flickr

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 21:21
Blythman wrote:
Don't normally expect that at quarter to nine at night

It's the only time I get to browse these days!!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Hardgravity

Link Posted 10/02/2011 - 22:01
Ah poor Chris!

Nice to see you still watch here.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K5+Tammy 18-250, a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

Eastridge

Link Posted 11/02/2011 - 11:11
I have found lots of sellers seem to have diferent prices on e-bay to Amazon Marketplace to their own websites. Fees and P&P policies would be a reason but it's not always consistently one way or another - 7 Day Shop in particular.

I now find I check all 3 before making any meaningful purchase to get the best price.

I don't blame the shops they are quite within their rights to charge what they can across different markets, and it's for us to 'shop around' as always.

I seem to be able to watch DVD Box sets by buying new on Amazon / Play etc. then selling used once watched for almost the same price and sometimes more on e-bay. So we can watch the box set for just the price of the e-bay / Pay Pal fees. Lots of people on e-bay don't seem to go beyond there when checking prices so I can't blame retailers for pricing there accordingly.

Can't understand it myself, it's not like it takles forever to type what you are looking for into Froogle / Google Product search. But I guess some people have such busy, busy lives
Sharon's: K-x, FA35/2, DA 18-250.Glen's: K10D, DA100 Macro, 55-300, Paragon 500, Silk Pro700 Tripod
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.