"and in the red corner"

K10D
Posted 11/02/2011 - 00:02 Link
Seems that the forum has warmed up again.

Frustrations over K5 issues and laptops.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.
Choose a big television; choose washing machines,
cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.
Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance.
Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter
home. Choose your friends.
Choose leisurewear and matching luggage.
Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fabrics.
Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing,
spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all,
pishing your last in a miserable home,
nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, messed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that?
I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons.
Who needs reasons when you've got a camera?
Too far from a shore.
Don
Posted 11/02/2011 - 00:10 Link
It has been below -30 c all week.
it is cold outside.
What else have I got to do?
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
K10D
Posted 11/02/2011 - 00:17 Link
Don wrote:
It has been below -30 c all week.
it is cold outside.
What else have I got to do?
I used to love those temperatures. At the time,(back end of the 80's near the Urals) I had my trusty MX and 40mm pancake with me. Kept it in an inside pocket prior to each shot as I was mindful of the batteries and even brittle film!

Some great shots on Kodachrome. Landscape and scenery just blew me away.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
jackitec
Posted 11/02/2011 - 00:27 Link
Well said Gary,

Jack.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo