Something's wrong with the monthly competition
Posted 04/05/2015 - 08:22
Link
It always has and needs to be corrected manually each month. Unfortunately I was away this time and didn't notice that it hadn't been done, so it expired. Please remind me if it doesn't get done on the day of the competition being created.
As for now, I'll ask IT to put it right tomorrow (Tuesday) and we'll get under way again. So get your entries ready and it will be sorted soon.
As for now, I'll ask IT to put it right tomorrow (Tuesday) and we'll get under way again. So get your entries ready and it will be sorted soon.
Best regards, John
Posted 05/05/2015 - 08:57
Link
Now corrected, so the competition is open again for your entry!
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3704 posts
12 years
Slap in the middle of England
It has just done so again with Drofmit's "Natural abstracts" and closed it for judging only a day or so after it opened!! (He probably hasn't seen it yet)
My page on Photocrowd