Sneer.

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Disruptive content
robbie_d
Posted 13/01/2011 - 17:23 Link
Bl**dy hell, I did see that thread!

7 day ban for that?

I can't imagine being offended by that, what would it be like when something really bad happened?
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.
Edited by robbie_d: 13/01/2011 - 17:24
Pentaxophile
Posted 13/01/2011 - 17:37 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Anyway .. back to more important things.

Anyone hear the Archers episode where Nigel fell off the roof and died?
The Archers... now that is offensive!
fatspider
Posted 13/01/2011 - 17:39 Link
Quote:
7 day ban for that?
You cant be 100% sure that the ban was solely for using a particular word, no one has any idea if anything transpired between Mowog and the moderators to cause further conflict.

I think this is getting blown all out of proportion, no one knows all the facts surrounding Mowogs departure and as sad as it is theres not much we can do about it.

Speculating over it is only going to lead to arguments between the "serves him right" and "shoot the mods" camps.
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
johnriley
Posted 13/01/2011 - 17:59 Link
I'm locking this now.
Best regards, John
womble
Posted 13/01/2011 - 18:02 Link
I, personally, am sorry to see Mowog go although as we don't have the entire story I'll refrain from passing further comment.

If Mowog ever reads this, I hope he'll keep in touch/come back at some point.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo