Shoulder Straps
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
2176 posts
19 years
West Midlands
Do you mean this Dan? That is not the standard strap.
The Pentax neoprene strap may be more comfortable than the standard one.
The strap supplied with Pentax cameras is not as good as the one I got with my Ds, which was quite long and had two handy pockets for the remote and an SD card. I used it on my Ds and the K20D as well, but then I decided an OpTech was just more comfortable. Plus I like the anonymity of it.
I suspect a good shoulder strap is even more comfortable.
http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/1071/Pentax-Digital-SLR-Neoprene-Strap.html
I know it is not the standard one. I still have the standard on on my K10D and it is better than a strap from the 80s.
Dan
https://www.flickr.com/photos/honourabletyr/