Selling pictures from a website.
Posted 26/06/2012 - 21:46
Link
Website is your shop window.
I use my site to promote myself
I then sell prints through my site to clients who I have photographed
My site has all my contact methods listed
My site has a blog to show what I have been up to and is then google ranked and shared amongst websites and twitter and facebook.
My site is an essential part of my marketing and promotional mix.
I use my site to promote myself
I then sell prints through my site to clients who I have photographed
My site has all my contact methods listed
My site has a blog to show what I have been up to and is then google ranked and shared amongst websites and twitter and facebook.
My site is an essential part of my marketing and promotional mix.
PPG Wedding photography Flickr
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Concert photography
Currently on a Pentax hiatus until an FF Pentax is released
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1136 posts
17 years
West Berks
I know some here have websites where they offer pictures for sale. Others have sites where they just show their work off. Others use the site as part of more active, wider marketing.
Do those that offer their work for sale on the website only, actually make many sales directly through their website?
Do those that just show their work on their website, get many requests for copies. Does it lead to other work?
Or does the website only really work as a part of the marketing of their work, I.E. the website is used to refer people to the images but initial contact with customers is through other means.
Is having the website important in attracting customers but not where the sales are made?