Sell MX - value?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
981 posts
16 years
Trondheim,
Norway
I have two Pentax MX that I consider selling, and I am wondering what price I can set.
1. The first one is a mint chrome version that has recently been to Robin at Harrow Technical for CLA. This MX looks and feels as if it is new, it has seen very little use.
2. The second is black, and has seen some use. There is some brassing, but no dents in the camera casing. This MX needs new light seals and mirror damper foam, and possibly a full CLA.
I would be grateful for advice on this matter!
Regards
Bjørn
PPG
Flickr