Sell MX - value?

bjolester
Posted 20/04/2013 - 11:28 Link
After I purchased a Pentax 67ii system I have realised that I will probably never use my 35mm film cameras, digital and the occasional medium format film completely satisfies my photographic ambitions.

I have two Pentax MX that I consider selling, and I am wondering what price I can set.

1. The first one is a mint chrome version that has recently been to Robin at Harrow Technical for CLA. This MX looks and feels as if it is new, it has seen very little use.

2. The second is black, and has seen some use. There is some brassing, but no dents in the camera casing. This MX needs new light seals and mirror damper foam, and possibly a full CLA.

I would be grateful for advice on this matter!

Regards
Bjørn
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo