Samsung gx 20

philstaff

Link Posted 17/01/2011 - 15:48
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/camera-camcorder/digital-cameras/digital-slr/...

Camera still advertised on there site even when they could not repair mine last year.

philstaff

Link Posted 17/01/2011 - 15:52
Hi I can not believe samsung still have this camera on there site when last year samsung could not repair my gx 20 due to lack of parts. Would you care to comment please.
Ian
Email sent to them just know.
Ian

Fotaki

Link Posted 17/01/2011 - 17:58
I have both the GX10 and GX20 cameras - so far I've not had any problems or need for repair. However, if I did then I fear I might be in a similar position.

I have little confidence in Samsung after-sales support and this is based on some experience with a faulty DVD Recorder/Player and a Mobile phone - both of which were reported by Samsung as irreparable (after only about 2 years of use).

This company seems to be 'sales only' orientated with a throw-away mentality when it comes to service. Just consider the tardy approach to Firmware updating for example!

You might then ask why I've stuck with Samsung? Well, I mostly spend my time in Greece and Samsung is still a better option than Pentax for support.
Regards, John Reed
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.