Roker to Durham
Posted 30/11/2015 - 06:27
Link
I like wet beach shots in winter.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 30/11/2015 - 11:04
Link
Love these Gary, right on my doorstep. If you'd been to Sunderland on Saturday and popped into the National Glass Centre you might have bumped into Barrie and me, we were there on a camera club assignment.
David
David
Posted 01/12/2015 - 10:14
Link
All comments appreciated.
I've always found Durham to be a challenge as far as getting images I like. Not sure why.
Best regards
08tiger wrote:
Every picture tells a story, BRrr.
Aye, it's a bit on the chilly side Don. Every picture tells a story, BRrr.
davidtrout wrote:
Love these Gary, right on my doorstep. If you'd been to Sunderland on Saturday and popped into the National Glass Centre you might have bumped into Barrie and me, we were there on a camera club assignment.
David
I drove through Sunderland David and do remember seeing the signs for the NGC.Love these Gary, right on my doorstep. If you'd been to Sunderland on Saturday and popped into the National Glass Centre you might have bumped into Barrie and me, we were there on a camera club assignment.
David
I've always found Durham to be a challenge as far as getting images I like. Not sure why.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
Wet, windy, sunny & cold. All in all, a good mix of weather.
I took a few of general beach activity. This shot was the original full image.
After cropping, I spotted the shoe on the beach. I could not make out with the naked eye!
There were lots of people fishing of the breakwater at Roker despite the very high off shore wind.
Durham was busy and bitter cold with very high wind gusts causing problems.
Best regards
walking the dog
The lighthouse
At Durham
Best regards