Robin on a ball

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 09:01
Hi folks. I haven't been out with the camera for a while as my wife had a stroke on the 3rd. of the month and it's a full time job looking after her. BUT I keep the camera handy for the wild life in the garden. This little fellow keeps popping in to say hello and his favorite perch is on the top of the chiminea. I'm just sat in a nice comfy chair in the conservatory with the camera by my side. You can't get any more lazy and comfortable than that.
CHEERS Vic.

Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

JohnX

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 10:02
Nice portrait Vic.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery.

jemx99

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 10:23
Nice shot Vic. That's the beauty of photography, we can put in as much effort or as little effort as we want but still get lots of pleasure from it! Hope your wife is back to 100% very soon!

Dingo

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 10:59
Hope your wife gets better soon Vic......your photography certainly has!

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 11:41
Thanks for the get well soon remarks.
Dingo. Cheeky sod. What do you mean my photography has got better ???????????????????

CHEERS Vic
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

OldTaffy

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 12:39
My best wishes for your wife's full recovery. My own wife had a mild stroke a little over a year ago, and was soon well again.

Nice photo of your little companion. I hope that you feed it regularly.

Martin
A few of my photographs in flickr.
Lizars 1910 "Challenge" quarter-plate camera; and some more recent stuff.

ronniemac

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 13:14
Best wishes for your wife Viv, she's in good hands I'm sure.

Nice of the Robin to pop by and pose for you - good photo!

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 13:55
Thanks Martin & ronniemac.
Ronniemac you need a proof reader. Check out my name. Vic. not (viv) Typo.
CHEERS Vic.

tyronet2000

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 14:32
Best Wishes for a Speedy recovery for your wife Vic. Like the photo you have posted and the idea of just having the wildlife come to you sounds ideal.

Best Regards
Regards
Stan

PPG

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 15:03
Thanks Stan. We get squirrels? "Spelling"? and all sorts of birds. The one I've heard from time to time is the Woodpecker but have only seen it once. That's why I keep the camera handy.
CHEERS Vic.

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 15:40
Wildlife in the garden. We just had a neighbour's black cat. (Nasty things that s**t all over the garden) chasing 2 yes 2 squirrels up the Yew tree in the garden. Then around comes the Red Kite and a Buzzard. How about that for the wildlife coming to me.
CHEERS Vic.

tyronet2000

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 15:46
A typical Geordie, just tarred with luck
Regards
Stan

PPG

vic cross

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 15:51
Thanks for that Stan. I'm Knackered. I'm going to try and get 40 winks before I have to start Dinner. Vic.

autumnlight

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 17:14
Best wishes to your wife, i myself have had small stroke about a month ago and i can understand how she must be feeling, show her your pictures, this is a lovely shot and will give her some cheer!
Kind regards Maria

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Gray-photography/589310071158079?ref=hl

gtis

Link Posted 24/07/2016 - 21:21
Hi Vic
Hope the wife gets better soon,and a very nice photo
cheers Neil
pentax k3 k5
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter

Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.