Revision of Met Police Regulations

PeteL
Posted 22/04/2010 - 12:24 Link
The Met Police have updated their policies regarding stop-search of photographers....link

Looks positive.

Regards - Pete.
Mannesty
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:27 Link
That all seems clear enough to me. A step closer to sanity I think.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
dougf8
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:49 Link
Print it off , with the Photographers guide to the law and the section 44 bust card.

I've not had an experience yet but it was at the back of my mind, especially when I sat in Grosvenor Square with my camera and realized I was staring at all the embassies. I refrained.
Lurking is shirking.!
PeteL
Posted 23/04/2010 - 12:19 Link
It seems that we are not the only ones experiencing these kind of problems-link

Regards - Pete

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo