RawTherapy & PEF=no red colour?

niklas

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 19:57
Can somebody help me out here.
What am I doing wrong when using Raw Therapy and when displaying PEF files it seems like no red colours are present at all.

I have no issues in Pentax Photo Lab, in Silkypix, in FastStone, in UfRaw, in Picasa or other RAW developing software.

And just to make shure I didn't have a colour profile issue or other stupid stuff, I tested it on three different machines in Windows XP Pro SP3 with same result?

Is it Fault 40?

Niklas
15mm - 450mm equivalent, and still can't reach...

niklas

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 20:02
And just to make it even more weird:
What is that thing in the right side of all displayed my PEF files?
It's like there is a vertical black line with a split line in the middle?

Is Raw Therapy just garbage?

Niklas

Oggy

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 20:28
I tried it for a while on the same platform as you have but went for Silkypix, because I thought it produced a better picture.

I didn't have any of the problems you describe.

iceblinker

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 20:38
What is your camera, Nik?

RawTherapee don't include the K-x in their list of supported cameras. All the other Pentax DSLRs are supposedly supported.

From http://www.rawtherapee.com/?mitem=4&faqid=1 :

"If your camera is not listed, but works with the software; or if it is listed but RawTherapee can not read it, please send me an email to: gabor at rawtherapee dot com."
~Pete

niklas

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 20:43
Pentax K20D
iceblinker wrote:
What is your camera, Nik?

RawTherapee don't include the K-x in their list of supported cameras. All the other Pentax DSLRs are supposedly supported.

From http://www.rawtherapee.com/?mitem=4&faqid=1 :

"If your camera is not listed, but works with the software; or if it is listed but RawTherapee can not read it, please send me an email to: gabor at rawtherapee dot com."

Pentax K20D

It should be supported.

Niklas

andrewk

Link Posted 04/02/2010 - 21:30
RawTherapee works fine with the PEFs from a K200D. It is definitely NOT garbage.

Andrew
Flickr photostream
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.