PPG
Posted 26/08/2010 - 09:03
Link
I always have trouble viewing the PPG site That's why I rarely ever bother. Absolute disgrace for a major camera manufacturer. They need to change it to something along the lines of Smugmug
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 26/08/2010 - 09:26
Link
I don't know if it's relevant but I've just had a pop up to download a new version of flash player.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 26/08/2010 - 10:32
Link
Wish I hadn't found it now, stunning images but the interface takes over 30 seconds to load images. And I have a reasonably fast connection.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6724 posts
20 years
Glasgow,
Scotland
I noticed on the Pentax Facebook page that they are saying the gallery has 2000 pictures in the queue and sometimes there are as many as 5000.
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -